What does the Sacral or Svadhishthana Chakra govern?
This chakra is located above the pubic bone and below the navel at the level of the lumbar vertebrae. It is extremely crucial for the sacral chakra to be balanced in order to live our lives to the fullest, discover our true passions, finding emotional stability and authenticity. The word Svadhisthana breaks down into two Sanskrit words: "Sva" means one's own and 'adhisthana' means abode or seat. It translates into "the dwelling place of self".
The sacral chakra governs a person's feelings, emotions, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy & connection. The energy of this chakra allows us to let go, to feel the change and to witness the transformation occurring in our bodies. It allows us to experience as it is, in its own fullness. The focus of this chakra is to create, this creativity can be expressed as procreation but it is most definitely not limited to it. When we cook, garden, paint we are finding new solutions to old problems. Transformation into something new is creation! Imbalances in the sacral chakra may manifest in the form of laziness, weak sex drive, trying to "fit in", possessiveness, sexual addiction and also in the physical as problems like irregular menstrual cycle, the tension in muscles and kidney issues.
By now you must have gauged that most of the issue that creates an imbalance is emotional rather than physical. Our sense of smell is on the best tools to assist with reprogramming our minds as it is beyond the barrier of perceptions and the conscious mind.
The Essential Oils that are very efficient in balance the sacral chakra are
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - Helps build intimacy & romance between couples, gives relief from painful menstrual cramps & calms the heart.
- Patchouli Essential Oil - Disperses negative energy, offers emotional support, induces a sense of security in relationships, helps build intimacy & romance and also brings awareness back into the body.
- Vetiver Essential Oil - Boosts self-esteem, balances the central nervous system, disperses negative energy, builds intimacy & romance.
- Geranium Essential Oil - Induces feelings of hope & joy, induces a sense of security, helps get over painful memories, balances hormones, strengthens the flow of "Chi"
Frankincense Essential Oil - Induces mental peace, satisfaction, relaxation & spirituality, regulates extreme emotions & reduces restlessness, Awakens insight & introspection.
Orange Essential Oil - Promotes creativity, brings in emotional ease & optimism, drives away fear, self-doubt, encourages movement of stagnant energy
Using Essential Oils along with affirmations can create a huge ripple effect in our lives
- I embrace my sensuality & sexuality
- I allow my emotions to flow through me in a healthy way
- I am a creative being
- I am always creating masterpieces for my own pleasure
- I am comfortable in my body
You can also diffuse the same Essential Oil every time you sit down for a Sacral Chakra meditation, it very clearly send rewiring instructions to your brain.
Sacral Chakra Meditation
The best way to go forward with this meditation is to sit connected to Mother Earth, Once you get into that meditative state, focus on the energy being brought up through the earth, to your feet and through your root chakra, then up into your navel. You can use this amazing 15 mins online meditation along with Essential Oils.
The most important thing while using Essential Oils is the quality, Meraki Essentials is very clear on making available only the highest quality of Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils.
The most Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils that can help balance the Sacral Chakra are available from Meraki Essentials on Amazon.in here http://amzn.to/2u9jc4EAll Meraki Essentials products are available hereBuy now http://www.merakiessentials.com/shop.html
Reach out to us to find the best Essential Oil for you, email us on email@example.com
DM us on Facebook