Eucalyptus essential oil’s strong, camphor like, fresh, penetrating and medicinal aroma is loved across the world for centuries for its ability to help us breathe nice and deep. Taking a deep whiff of this essential oil can instantly clear your mind and infuse energy. It is known for very many benefits such as clearing congestion, fighting infections etc.
- Clears Colds & Congestions – Steaming with Eucalyptus Essential Oil is one of the best gifts you can give yourself if you are feeling a cold coming on. Due to its ability to fight infections and act as a decongestant it is a must have in every home.
- Diffuses Mental Fatigue – Diffusing or Inhaling Eucalyptus Essential Oil immediately energizes the mind and reduces mental exhaustion.
- Supports Healthy Immunity/ Is an Airborne Antimicrobial – Diffusing Eucalyptus Essential Oil in your surroundings helps boost a healthy immune.
- Soothes Acne Prone & Oily Skin – Eucalyptus Essential Oil calms and soothes acne prone and oily skin due to its skin penetrating and decongestant properties. Adding a few drops to your skin nourishing oil can be helpful.
- Comforts Painful Muscles & Joints – Due to its pain relieving, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is also a great addition to your pain relieving massage oil.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is most powerful in helping bring about a sense of balance between emotions, shadows and divination. It helps us centre our energies and reach a place of calm in order to connect spiritually as well as helps us open our hearts and intellect. Eucalyptus essential oil is used to balance the throat chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Green
- Perfumery Note – Top
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Eucalyptus is not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin, but can be vaporised. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc