The key to keeping a beard healthy is to adopt a daily ritual of care. Having a beard can start a multitude of problems if not attended to carefully. A lot of men suffer from itchy, patchy, dandruff, growth worries and hygiene while wanting to fulfill their conscious manly man role.
There is a one stop solution to all your beard worries! Did you know that Essential Oils are antifungal, antibacterial, help increase hair growth, shine, moisturize, smell delicious, help with stress relief and are great skin toners?
Check out this really simple beard oil recipe and try it out today! It will help your beard become soft, nourished, clean and conditioned.
In a 50 ml glass pump bottle add
- 30 ml of Golden Jojoba Oil (a very light hydrating oil, soothes inflamed skin, strengthens hair follicles, improves texture of hair and naturally contains vitamin E)
- 20 ml of Apricot Oil (a nourishing oil, it easily penetrates skin and soothes dry and irritated skin)
- 15 Drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil (Smells AMAZING!, anti fungal, astringent, reduces hair loss, stimulates hair follicles, soothes dry skin, natural deodorizer)
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil (reduces anxiety, heals skin, powerful antioxidant, relieves acne, relieves dandruff, anti fungal, anti bacterial)
- 10 Drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil (anti microbial, relieves dry skin & itchy skin, relieves infections, relieves dandruff)
And Voila! your beard oil is ready to be used!
How to use
The thumb rule to keep in mind for all Essential Oil usage is the dilution should be kept at 5%. Essential Oils are very strong and potent and should be used sparingly. Please maintain caution on usage.
All Meraki Essentials Products are available on https://merakiessentials.com/collections/essential-oil
Should you need any further assistance on usage and finding the right essential oil for yourself feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us on +91 95990 80825.
One the first mentions of frankincense in ancient literature is in the bible where the three wise men from the east arrive and present the Christ child with gold, myrrh and Frankincense. The Oil has been used medicinally to treat a wide variety of ailments including nausea, chest-congestion, indigestion, & recovery from childbirth
Hyperpigmentation is one of the most skin care issues that dermatologist treat on a daily basis. Often due to higher than normal levels of melanin, the chemical that gives skin its pigmentation. This troubles men and women alike, here is listing a few Essential Oil blends that are known to be effective.