RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
At Meraki Essentials, we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible. However, considering that opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold or delivered.
- Meraki Essentials is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery.
- In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is give us a call or email us within 24 hours of delivery. You can reach us on 011-49026723, +91 95990 80825 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms-
- Returns and exchanges requests will be subject to checking and vetting by Meraki Essentials.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- Shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
- Once your return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days.
For Refunds please note the following –
- If you paid with a Credit or Debit card, you will receive a full refund and will be reflected to the bank account/card/wallet in 4-10 working days.
- For Cash on Delivery orders, Meraki Essentials will issue a cheque in the name of billing customer and dispatch to billing address.