The Amazing Benefits of Pure & Natural Rosemary Essential Oil for Skin & Hair
Introduction to Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils due to its amazing list of health benefits. Rosemary Essential oil is steam distilled from the plant Rosmarinus Officinalis and is very popular in the Mediterranean region as a culinary herb. The Rosemary bush belongs to the mint family which includes the likes of basil.
At Meraki Essentials, we call Rosemary the “Rapunzel’s Potion” as it has been used for centuries in the Mediterranean region and now across the world to improve hair quality. The Essential Oil of Rosemary has a woody – herbaceous aroma and is known for its reviving, refreshing and strengthening properties.
Rosemary is considered to be:
- a psychic protector
- a symbol of friendship and love
- a reminder of life and death
- Associated with the third eye chakra, Rosemary may help in assisting clear thought and inner vision, connecting you to your inner intuition. Historically, Rosemary was burned in wedding and funerals.
Benefits of using Rosemary Essential Oil for Hair & Skincare
- Stimulates Hair Growth - Rosemary has been used for centuries, especially in the Mediterranean region, to stimulate hair growth. Regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger.
- Banishes Dandruff - Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massaging of the scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff. Thanks to its anti-fungal properties, rosemary can be used as a gentle and effective dandruff treatment.
- Getting Rid of Cellulite - Because rosemary improves circulation which flushes out toxins, it’s an ideal oil to use to banish cellulite – those fatty dimples that are so hard to get rid of.
- Fades Stretch Marks - Rosemary essential oil is one of the best essential oils for removing stretch marks, especially when blended with coconut oil which happens to be another amazing stretch mark remedy.
- Clears up Acne & Makes Skin Glow - If you suffer from pimples or acne, then you may need to add a little anti-bacterial action to your skincare routine. It has antimicrobial and antiseptic qualities that make it beneficial in efforts to eliminate eczema, dermatitis and oily skin. Topical application of the essential oil or a regular massage with the oil helps in toning the skin and removing dryness. It can also give your skin a healthy, even glow when regularly applied, or when it is the main component of your moisturizers and other creams.
Rosemary Essential Oil is also extremely effective in relief from joint & muscular pain, relief from headaches & keep the mind sharp & attentive. What are you waiting for! Go get yours today.
The most important thing while using Essential Oils is the quality, Meraki Essentials is very clear on making available only the highest quality of Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Essential Oils.
Buy Meraki Essentials 100% Pure & Natural Rosemary Essential Oil on Amazon.in here http://amzn.to/2vmdLQk