Cardamom essential oil’s warm, spicy and fresh aroma is found to be comforting across cultures due to its extensive use in food preparations. It’s refreshing and energizing aroma encourages balance and brings about clarity in the mind. Cardamom Essential oil is most commonly used for its ability to act as a digestive aid. This beautiful essential oil creates a stimulating effect wherever its applied initiating movement and warmth.
- Digestive Aid – Cardamom has been used in our country for years to soothe digestion related issues such as gas, nausea, heartburn and diarrhea. Use blended Cardamom Essential Oil on your abdomen for relief from stomach discomfort and add a drop to a tissue when struggling with nausea.
- Soothes Mental Fatigue – Its stimulating properties make it an instant energizer when inhaled. It helps reduce mental stress, anxiety and aids in concentration.
- Soothes Congestion and Aid Respiration –Due to its stimulating and decongestant nature Cardamom Essential Oil is very helpful in creating movement and warmth. It’s a great addition to cold-weather blends. It soothes chest congestion and headaches when used in inhalation and applied on chest.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CARDAMOM ESSENTIAL OIL
Cardamom Essential Oil is used often in heart and sensuality related matters and is a favorite when it comes to love potions. It is known to help bring about a feeling of self-worth and self-love. It is potent when using it to work on letting go of self-limiting beliefs and negative self-talk. It helps release old traumas and even ancestral traumas and destructive patterns. Cardamom Essential Oil is used to balance the heart and sacral chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spicy
- Perfumery Note –Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc