Peppermint Essential Oil has a refreshing, penetrating, cooling, tingly and minty aroma that is unmissable. Peppermint powerfully sharpens mental focus by removing dull and lazy feelings. It can also be a great companion when dealing with worry, grief and heaviness. Traditionally this oil has been used for clearing congestion, soothing stomach discomfort, relieving muscle pain and tension related headaches.
- Clears Respiratory Congestion, Alleviates Headaches – Peppermint Essential Oil has potent decongestant properties and soothes the nasal passage of any sort of infection or discomfort. Due to it’s cooling and pain relieving properties it is very helpful in alleviating any sort of headaches.
- Provides Digestive Support and Soothes Nausea – Peppermint essential oil is very useful for a range of digestive problems such as spasms, pain and bloating. Add a few drops to an inhaler can help soothe nausea.
- Relieves Fatigue and Mental Confusion – Peppermint essential oil is revitalizing, energizing and stimulating and is fantastic for both physical and mental fatigue. Taking a whiff of Peppermint essential oil can increase alertness and help bringing in a positive mental state.
- Alleviates Pain, Spasms and Inflammation – Peppermint Essential Oil is very useful for local applications for pain relief, spasms and swelling. Perfect partner for your pre and post work out massage and muscle relief.
- Soothes Dry Itchy Scalp, Insect Bites & Sunburn – Due to Peppermint Essential Oil being a potent anti-inflammatory it helps soothe dry and itchy skin and scalp.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Peppermint Essential Oil is used to clear pathways when there seems to be blockages due to less belief in self. As its extremely invigorating it is used to stimulate the conscious mind and bring a sense of awareness into life. Peppermint as a plant is very helpful when dealing with trauma, fear and anger, it helps movement of energy from energetic blockages. This essential oil is used to balance the solar plexus and the throat chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note –Top
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc