Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil (10 ml)
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a sweet, musky, spicy and earthy aroma that provides a feeling of warmth and comfort. When diffused Cinnamon Leaf Essential oil reminds you of the cosy feeling of winters at home. This essential oil has potent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties making it a great addition to home cleaning DIY recipes for damp spaces and in diffusion to boost immunity.
- Boosts Mood and Reduces Mental Fatigue – Cinnamon Leaf Essential oil has a warming and comforting aroma that improves your state of mind and instills positivity. It energizes the soul and helps get by tasks.
- Use it as Disinfectant For Damp Spaces at Home – This essential oil is a powerful disinfectant. Make yourself a diy insecticide spray and use in damp corners of the house to avoid infestations.
- Boosts Immunity – Due to its powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil supports healthy immunity. Diffuse this essential oil at home to stay well and happy J
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL
Basil Essential Oil balance the functioning of the energy body and is a mood uplifter. It helps us get ourselves up in dull, dreary and depressing times. It is very effective in sharpening our awareness and helping us connect with our higher selves. It renews your connection with spirit through every transitional crossroad in life. Basil Essential Oil is used to balance the third eye and solar plexus chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spicy
- Perfumery Note –Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Although cinnamon leaf essential oil is milder than the oil derived from cinnamon bark, it should still be avoided during pregnancy and should be used in moderation.
Always make sure to conduct a patch skin test after diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil to ensure that the oil does not result in an allergic reaction.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc