Spearmint Essential Oil has a fresh, sweet, rejuvenating, tingly and bright aroma that energizes the mind & relaxes the body. If Peppermint is a little harsh for you, Spearmint is its gentler cousin that you will love. It is a great choice to use before & after workouts as it helps increase your energy and soothes painful muscles. Spearmint also helps reduce digestive discomfort.
- Provides Digestive Support and Soothes Nausea – Spearmint essential oil is very useful for a range of digestive problems such as queaziness, nausea and discomfort.
- Energizes Mind & Relieves Fatigue – Spearmint essential oil is revitalizing, energizing, stimulating and is fantastic for both physical and mental fatigue. Taking a whiff of Spearmint essential oil can help energize the mind.
- Alleviates Spasms and Inflammation – Spearmint Essential Oil is very helpful in reducing spasms and soothing tender muscles. It works very well for a pre and post work out massage.
- Soothes Dry Itchy Scalp, Insect Bites & Sunburn – Due to Spearmint Essential Oil being a potent anti-inflammatory it helps soothe dry and itchy skin and scalp.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF SPEARMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Spearmint Essential Oil is mostly commonly used in cleansing & protection rituals. Spearmint helps people establish boundaries & provides comfort when releasing old beliefs. It helps one gain self-trust to move out of negative thought patterns. Spearmint essential oil This essential oil is used to balance the solar plexus and the throat chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note –Top
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc