Vetiver Essential Oil has a strong, sweet, rich, woody, earthy, smoky aroma that is deeply calming, tranquilizing & grounding. Due to its euphoric aroma it is loved by one and all perfumers. This essential oil has a lot of character and complexity, it is known to be very helpful in calming nervous energy. Apart from this Vetiver is also very helpful in soothing a number of skin conditions and is very nourishing by nature.
- Stabilizes the Nervous System, Deeply calms Anxiety, Depression – Vetiver essential oil is distilled from the roots of the plant, and it seems to carry with it the tranquility of the Earth. It is deeply relaxing through its tonic, grounding and rejuvenating effects. Vetiver promotes emotional and physical balance. Vetiver essential oil is restorative in every way and is a great addition to your yin yoga practice. Vetiver is a potent sedative and is very cooling to the body & mind. It’s your perfect companion when looking to get a nice relaxing massage after a hard long week.
- Supports Healthy Immune – Vetiver Essential Oil is an immunostimulant and helps keeps us healthy and well.
- Calms Tension related Pain in the body – It is effective in reducing tension related pain in the body. Add a few drops of Vetiver Essential Oil into your massage oil and apply on affected area.
- Soothes a number of Skincare issues – Vetiver has skin healing, anti-fungal, anti- inflammatory properties which make it very effective against a number of skin conditions.
- Supports Sensuality & Romance – Vetiver Essential Oil has sensual tones and an amazing ability to help relax, making it ideal for creating a nice romantic atmosphere.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF VETIVER ESSENTIAL OIL
Vetiver essential oil helps us ground ourselves in the energy of the Earth, it strengthens our connection to our intuition & an open heart. Vetiver is great to quiet the mind and helps us reach states of peace during meditation and prayer. It helps open us up to receiving abundance and joy into our lives.
- Fragrance Family – Woody
- Perfumery Note – Base
- Consistency - Thick
- Colour – Brown
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc