Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (10 ml)
Cinnamon Essential Oil has a radiant, spicy, sweet aroma that is synonymous to the festive season. Just the aroma of cinnamon essential oil can create a soothing, warming and comforting ambience in a room, along with keeping you healthy and mentally uplifted through the changing seasons. This essential oil is a little “too hot and stimulating” for everyday topical use and should be used in very low dilution on skin.
- Purifies indoor Spaces – Cinnamon Essential oil fights microbes and infections that could jeopardize our health. It has potent antifungal and antiviral properties. Diffuse Cinnamon Essential Oil at home specially while seasons change.
- Soothes Stress & Anxiety – It’s comforting aroma is loved by most and instantly reminds us of familiar festive and homely memories. It’s a great essential oil to diffuse when one is feeling unsettled and out of sorts.
- Supports Health Immunity – Due to its many properties such as antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral, Cinnamon Essential Oil supports healthy immunity
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Cinnamon Essential oil supports a prosperity mindset and is used to help attract financial gains and invite abundance. Cinnamon has been used in religious rituals and spells since the early ages. This essential oil can be used to uplift your spirit and guard yourself from negativity. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is used to balance the sacral and root chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spicy
- Perfumery Note –Base to Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Cinnamon oil is a mucous membrane irritant and strong skin sensitizer. Use only in very low dilution (less than 1%). Do not apply directly to delicate skin or near eyes or mucous membranes, even in dilution. Do not take cinnamon essential oil internally.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc