Ginger Essential Oil has a spicy, strong, fresh, warming aroma that has stimulating and revitalizing effects on the body, mind and soul. Ginger Essential Oil is very often used to soothe travel related nausea and other digestive discomfort. It also works very well for soothing muscle as well as joint stiffness and pain.
- Promotes Circulation – Ginger Essential Oil efficiently stimulates circulation in the body. Adding a drop or two into your massage oil is a great idea.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort, Soothes Nausea – Ginger is known to support digestion, soothe nausea and help deal with discomfort in the abdomen caused by diarrhea. Inhale Ginger Essential oil directly to soothe nausea.
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Diffusing Ginger Essential Oil in your surroundings helps boost a healthy immune
- Relieves Muscle & Joint Stiffness & Pain – Adding Ginger Essential Oil in massage oils is very helpful in soothing pain, spasms and swelling
- Supports Healthy Respiration – Ginger Essential Oil is very helpful in removing mucus from the respiratory system. Use it in diffusion, add it to your chest run or use in inhalation.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
Ginger Essential Oil is known as the essential oil of empowerment as it helps instil courage and fills us up with feelings of confidence. This spicy essential oil inspires us to take action and have belief in ourselves. It is also used extensively for increasing sensuality and helping one step into their sexual persona. Ginger Essential oil is used to balance the solar plexus and sacral chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spice
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless to Pale Yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Ginger essential oil is a powerful essential oil; do not exceed the stated drops in blends. It is best avoided in individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this essential oil on children under 10 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Linalool
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc