Patchouli has a rich, smooth, woody, balsamic, earthy aroma that is grounding and supportive to our emotions. This essential oil has an intensely relaxing smell that seems to calm everything down along with reducing chronic fatigue. It is complex, sensual and is used for soothing skin inflamed and sore skin.
- Helps Soothe Anxiety & Depression – Patchouli helps reduce stress, anxiety and depression. It brings about a balance in between our heart, emotion, mind & the physical world. It is a sedative and helps with restful sleep.
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal properties and other components of the oil it is known to be a potent immune stimulant.
- Soothes Muscle & Joint Stiffness, Pain – Patchouli Essential Oil has pain relieving, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties that make it a great addition to any pain relieving massage oil.
- Has Amazing Benefits for Skin – Patchouli Essential Oil has a soothing effect on red, inflamed, dry skin. It moisturizes & cools scars, sores, eczema and wounds. Adding Patchouli essential oil to your skincare blends helps with soft, supple and clear skin.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF PATCHOULI ESSENTIAL OIL
Patchouli Essential Oil helps us raise our consciousness to help us be more aware and present in the moment. The earth aroma of Patchouli is grounding and promotes focus and alertness. Patchouli essential oil is uplifting and helps shift from sadness to joy. It is also used to attract abundance into our lives.
- Fragrance Family – Woody
- Perfumery Note –Base
- Consistency – Thick
- Colour – Brownish
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Patchouli Essential Oil is for external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc