Petitgrain Essential Oil has a fresh, exotic, citrus aroma with woody undertones that boosts feelings of joy, positivity and motivation. Due to its unmissable aroma it is used extensively in the perfume industry. Apart from this Petitgrain essential oil can is a great addition to your face and body oil as its loaded with antioxidants and also blends well with most essential oils.
- Boosts Positivity & Motivation– Petitgrain is an aroma that you cannot really forget. It almost instantly boosts mood and fills you with a sense of positivity & motivation for the future.
- Eases Anxiety & Stress – When dealing with stress & anxiety, this essential oil works beautifully in calming tension & an overactive mind.
- Soothes Muscle Tightness – Petitgrain Essential Oil has antispasmodic properties that help with releasing tightness & soreness in the body. Add a few drops to your massage oil and witness stress & stiffness slowly melt away.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort & Nausea – Petitgrain essential oil helps soothe digestive discomfort such as constipation, flatulence, cramps, nausea and vomiting.
- Has Balancing & Rejuvenating Effect on the Skin – Petitgrain Essential Oil is a great addition to your everyday face/body oil, firstly because it smells incredible and secondly because it tones uneven skin.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF PETITGRAIN ESSENTIAL OIL
Petitgrain essential oil works on clarifying and cleansing energetically, it helps banish negativity, anger and energetic smog that has accumulated over time. It helps see things from a higher view and along with making us realize that none of these emotions are too serious and should we dealt with in a childlike manner. Petitgrain Essential Oil is used to balance the crown and sacral chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Citrus
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Geraniol, Limonene and Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc