Juniper Berry Essential Oil has fresh, pine like, sharply balsamic, woody and resinous aroma that supports clear breathing, clears up stuck or negative energy and fills the mind with a sense of liveliness and optimism. It is known to cleanse and protect and has been used since centuries for this purpose. It’s very helpful in reducing fluid retention and increasing blood circulation in the body.
- Promotes Blood Circulation and Aids in Detoxification – This essential oil promotes stimulation and local circulation when applied to skin. When used in massage it can energize not just your body but also your spirit!
- Helps Reduce Fluid Retention – By nature Juniper Berry Essential Oil is potent diuretic and therefore an excellent addition to massage as well as face oils. Application of this essential oil on tired and aching muscles can relieve pain and get excess fluids to move from the system. When used in face oils and face massages, it’s very helpful in lymphatic drainage
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Diffusing Juniper Berry helps clear air of pollutants or infections and inhaling it helps strengthen immunity.
- Reduces & Soothes Acne – Due to its astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and skin healing qualities Juniper Berry Essential Oil is known to give very good results when it comes to acne, and especially cystic acne. It helps cleanse and heal the infected area.
- Instills Strength and Optimism – When used in a diffuser, apart from clearing & purifying indoor air, this essential oil is known to clear away negative energy and improve mental concentration. It is known to help release worry ang negative thinking.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF JUNIPER BERRY ESSENTIAL OIL
Overall if there was one very strong spiritual property of Juniper Berry Essential Oil, it would be clearing and detoxifying - spaces, physical and emotional bodies. Juniper Berry Essential Oil is also used to help let go of unreleased stuck trauma that is causing disbalance. It purifies, cleanses and detoxifies the body, mind and spirit. This essential Oil is used to balance the solar plexus chakra.
Fun fact - Juniper was burnt in the sickrooms of ancient Greece to purify the environment and used during the mummification process in ancient Egypt.
- Fragrance Family – Green
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Juniper oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy or for individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this essential oil on children under 5 years old. Best kept in a cool dry place.Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc