Thyme ct. thymol Essential Oil (10 ml)
Thyme ct Thymol Essential Oil has a warm, sharp, strong and herbal aroma that takes you back to your grandma’s kitchen. It has potent antibacterial, antifungal, pain relieving and immunity building properties. This essential oil is very strong and needs to be diluted heavily before application on skin.
- Boosts Immunity – Thyme essential oil has components that are highly anti-infectious and support a healthy immune system.
- Reduces Pain & Inflammation – Thyme Essential Oil induces warmth along with reducing pain & inflammation. If you have sore muscles & joints, add a drop or two of Thyme Essential Oil into your massage blend. Keep in mind that this essential oil can cause irritation to skin and therefore has to be used in very low dilution.
- Respiratory Health Booster - Thyme essential oil has very powerful antimicrobial, anti-spasmodic and inflammation fighting properties, and therefore it is a great essential oil to use and add to your congestion blends. Due its potency it is important to be used in very low dilution.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF THYME ESSENTIAL OIL
Like many other herbs, Thyme is used for protection from evil, disillusionments and nightmares that haunt after a traumatic event. Thyme essential oil imparts balance, courage, strength and can be a great companion when having to get through tough tasks. It is also used as a sign of remembrance during funerals and bidding goodbye to our loved ones. Thyme Essential oil helps balance the throat chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note – Top to Middle Note
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Tisserand and Young indicate that there is moderate risk for mucous membrane irritation, it may inhibit blood clotting and pose a drug interaction hazard. There is a low risk of skin sensitization, and Tisserand and Young recommend a dermal maximum of 1.3%.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc