Turmeric Essential Oil has a warm, earthy, spicy aroma that is calming and helps break out of negative though patterns and fills us with grounding warmth. Turmeric essential oil is most popularly used for skincare and for muscle & joint soreness. This essential oil also supports a healthy immune system.
- Soothes Muscle & Joint Soreness – Turmeric Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory & pain relieving properties which make it a great addition to your massage oil blend.
- Promotes Circulation – Turmeric Essential Oil promotes circulation in the body and soothes tender & swollen areas.
- Supports Healthy & Clear Skin – Add a few drops of Turmeric Essential Oil into your face oil/ face cream and feel a difference in the elasticity & clarity of your skin.
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety – Turmeric Essential Oil’s earthy and grounding aroma creates an uplifting atmosphere & improve mood.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF TURMERIC ESSENTIAL OIL
Turmeric is said to purify the physical body, mind & the entire spiritual energy body. In Hinduism this essential oil is considered as a symbol of peace, fertility, happiness, health and new avenues. This spice has been used in rituals on the Indian subcontinent for more than 5000 years. Turmeric essential oil is usually used to cleanse the energy of all the chakras.
- Fragrance Family – Spicy
- Perfumery Note – Top to Middle Note
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – To be used in low amounts and for short periods of time. Dilute before using. A patch test should be performed before use for those with sensitive skin.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc