Palmrosa has a sweet, delicate, fresh and rosy citrus aroma that has a calming, uplifting effect on the mind. It is also quite helpful in promoting restful sleep and soothing stress and anxiety. This essential oil is most commonly used for its benefits for skin moisturization and for calming inflamed & irritated skin.
- Promotes Emotional Balance– Palmarosa Essential Oil helps balance matters of the mind & the heart. It supports restful sleep and helps soothe stress and anxiety. Adding a few drops of Palmarosa to your diffuser blend is a great idea.
- Soothes Stiff, Painful Muscles & Joints – Palmarosa Essential Oil has pain relieving, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic functions that make it a great addition to your pain relieving massage oil
- Supports Healthy Immune – Palmarosa essential oil has airborne antimicrobial, neuroprotective and immune stimulating properties that help us stay healthy and well.
- Has Amazing Benefits for Skin – Palmarosa Essential Oil has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that make it an ideal essential oil to add to your skin care blends. It helps balance skin sebum and stimulates cell regeneration. It is known to calm irritated skin due to various conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, fungus etc.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL
Palmarosa Essential Oil helps us move higher energetically along with showing us direction, purpose and strength. This essential oil works on healing matters of the heart whether we have been hurt by others or have a pain inducing relationship with ourselves. As obvious as it is Palmarosa Essential oil helps balance the energies of the heart chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Floral
- Perfumery Note –Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene and Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc