Black pepper Essential Oil has a warm, spicy, sharp and woody aroma that is known to help increase productivity and instill confidence. Black Pepper is known to support digestion, soothe nausea and help deal with discomfort in the abdomen. Apart from this, it has been shown to be effective in relieving sore muscles, joints and other stiffness in the body.
- Promotes Circulation – Black Pepper Essential Oil is said to be one the best for stimulating circulation in the body. Adding a drop or two into your massage is a great idea.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort – Black Pepper is known to support digestion, soothe nausea and help deal with discomfort in the abdomen caused by gas, cramps, constipation etc.
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Diffusing Black Pepper Essential Oil in your surroundings helps boost a healthy immune.
- Used to Help Reduce Cigarette Cravings – Black Pepper Essential Oil is being used in a number of studies in smoking cessation and it has been found to considerable reducing cigarette cravings.
- Soothes Cold & Congestion – Using a massage oil or chest rub diluted with Black Pepper Essential Oil helps reduce bronchial congestion.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL
Black Pepper Essential oil brings with it the wisdom to help bring an idea into reality. It is known to diffuse spiritual, physical exhaustion and infuse a sense self-worth and motivation. The mystical properties of this beautiful spice include instilling emotional strength, courage and firmness to stand up for themselves. This essential oil is used to balance the solar plexus, sacral and third eye chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spice
- Perfumery Note – Top to middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless to Pale Yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Black pepper has a warming, slightly reddening effect on the skin, due to its circulation boosting effects; this is fine on normal skin types, but this oil is not recommended for those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene, Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc