Bergamot Essential Oil has a fresh, bright, sharp, warm and citrus aroma that is known to be useful for soothing depression and anxiety. This beautiful essential oil is used to comfort frustration and mood swings, in its elegant ways it is calming yet uplifting. Bergamot essential oil is great for promoting clarity, stimulating our immune system and also supports physical relaxation, as it can soften muscle and joint stiffness.
- Promotes Emotional Wellness – Bergamot Essential Oil has powerful mood stabilizing effects. It’s beautiful warm citrus aroma instils a sense of positive, calm and secure feelings.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort – As Bergamot essential oil is a powerful anti-spasmodic and therefore can be very helpful and effective when diluted and used to soothe abdominal cramps and pain.
- Supports Healthy Immunity – Diffusing Bergamot Essential Oil in your surroundings helps boost a healthy immune.
- Soothes Muscles & Joint Stiffness – Bergamot Essential Oil works very well in massages to reduce sore, tight and stressed out muscles. It also relaxes the
- Adds Luster & Shine to Hair – When used in a diffuser, apart from clearing & purifying indoor air, this essential oil is known to clear away negative energy and improve mental concentration. It is known to help release worry ang negative thinking.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
Bergamot Essential Oil promotes a sense of peace and self-acceptance. When used in deep spiritual work it can help release repressed emotions, release tensions and encourage confidence along with instilling a sense of joy and strength. This essential oil is used for balancing the heart chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Citrus
- Perfumery Note – Top
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Greenish Yellow to green
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Though it is generally non-toxic and non-irritating, bergamot is extremely phototoxic. Do not expose skin to sunlight for 12 hours after application. Repeated use can result in contact sensitization (rotate between different oils). Do not use on children younger than 5 years of age. Do not take bergamot essential oil internally. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc