Citronella’s sharp, fresh, lemony and grassy aroma is a loved world over due its ability to uplift the mind and neutralize unwanted odors. Most commonly Citronella essential oil is used to repel all sorts of bugs and insects. You can add it to your body oil when stepping outside, diffuse it indoors or make a DIY spray with it to spray around your garden to keep bugs away!
- Potent Bug Repellent – Citronella is the most used essential oil across the world for keep mosquitoes, flies and other insects away. It can be applied, used in diffusion or made into a spray for relief.
- Uplifts Mind & Neutralizes Unwanted Odors – Citronella’s fresh, lemony and calming aroma instantly uplifts the mind and clears indoor spaces of any strange odor.
- Soothes Overworked Muscles & Joints – Citronella Essential Oil can help release tension from overworked muscles and joints along with easing movement.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL
Citronella Essential Oil’s fresh, sharp and citrus aroma refreshes a exhausted mind and lifts the spirit. It is a great addition to your home cleansing rituals to cleanse old, lingering energies. It is known to be very helpful in clearing out dark and negative thoughts and energies. Citronella Essential Oil is used to balance the energies of the solar plexus chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Green
- Perfumery Note – Top to Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Avoid using Citronella essential oil in massage on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limone & Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc