Clove Bud Essential Oil has a spicy, rich, warm aroma with fruity and woody notes. Clove Bud is used across the world extensively in food and abundance attracting rituals. The aroma of this essential oil provides emotional support, warms the mind & body, inspires confidence and supports people when they feel low. It is an excellent essential oil to help boost your immunity and soothe stiff muscles.
- Boost Immunity – Clove Bud Essential Oil stimulates the immune system and promotes wellness of the body & mind.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort – Clove Bud Essential Oil is known to support digestion and help deal with discomfort in the abdomen caused by gas, cramps, constipation etc.
- Relieves Pain from Stiff and Overworked Muscles –Due to its warming effects it is known reduce pain and help in movement of constricted muscles. It can be diluted in a base oil in low dilution and applied on affected area.
- Relieves Stress, Tension & Anxiety – Clove bud essential oil has warming effects even on the mind & the senses which in turn helps relieve stress, tension and anxiety.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CLOVE BUD ESSENTIAL OIL
Clove bud essential oil is used to for clearing blocks and opening up our paths towards abundance. It is known to protect us from negative/ toxic people and helps us break out of patterns and illusions that we have created in our mind. This essential oil helps us expand and enhance our inner strength. Clove bud essential oil is used to balance the root chakra and the solar plexus.
- Fragrance Family – Spice
- Perfumery Note – middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Non-toxic. May cause skin and mucous membrane irritation or sensitization. Limit topical use to a maximum of 0.5%. Avoid using Clove with young children. Avoid using on any sensitive or damaged skin.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc