Marjoram Essential Oil has a warm, herbal, woody, spicy aroma that comforts the mind and provides reassurance in tough times. Marjoram Essential Oil has a calming & soothing presence when diffused and is also helpful in soothing muscle soreness, menstruation related cramps, digestive issues and irritated skin.
- Soothes Menstrual Cramps – Marjoram Essential Oil when helps reduce pain & cramps caused around menstruation.
- Relieves Muscle Soreness – This essential Oil also helps soothe muscle & joint stiffness, especially if it is tension related.
Supports Healthy Digestion – Marjoram Essential Oil helps reduce bloating, tightness and cramping in the stomach. It also helps reduce constipation and movement of bowels when applied on the abdomen.
- Has Skin Healing Benefits – This Essential Oil helps soothe red, inflamed skin conditions such as allergies. It is a great addition to your body oil or body butter if you are prone to such issues.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF MARJORAM ESSENTIAL OIL
Marjoram Essential Oil is associated with protection, prosperity and tranquility due to its soothing & comforting properties. If someone has been hurt in the past, Marjoram as a plant helps heal and trust others with our hearts again. This Essential Oil even protects us from ourselves, it helps break barriers and pushes us to move forward from our pain. Marjoram Essential Oil helps balance the third eye and heart chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note –Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc