In these times of great distress it can be extremely challenging to calm the mind and keep it from stressing. Don't be hard on yourself for having all sorts of thoughts, it is a really tough and heartbreaking time. We all need to be kinder and gentler with ourselves and everyone around us. Make sure to take sometime through the day to soothe your mind with some meditation, deep breathing or yoga.
1. Diffuse a few drops of Pure Lavender Essential Oil in your diffuser or humidifier. If you or anyone at home is seeming stressed or overwhelmed.
2. Make your own stress relief roll on blend - In a 10 ml roll on bottle, add 9 ml of Jojoba oil and add 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil. Apply this on your temples, the nape of your neck and under your nose whenever you feel overwhelmed.
* this blend can also be used in case of a headache or migraine.
3. Make your own massage/hair oil - In a 50 ml bottle of Jojoba oil, add 40 drops of Lavender Essential Oil. Apply liberally of scalp and body, feel free to ask a loved one for help.
* this will also help with reducing and relieving dandruff, dry scalp, dry skin etc.
4. Add a drop of Lavender Essential Oil on your pillow when heading to bed, to slowly drift into deep sleep.
5. Draw yourself a bath or make a foot soak. Fill your bathtub or a basin with warm water, add some epsom salt, sea salt, 1 spoon of jojoba oil and 2 - 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
When blending Essential Oils please keep in mind the dilution ratio, 3 to 5% dilution in a base or carrier oil, refer to the attached dilution chart in the link below to understand the number of drops.
For Facial Skin – 0.7 to 2%
Body Massage – 1.5 to 3%
Pain Relief – 5 – 7%
The thumb rule to keep in mind for all Essential Oil usage is the dilution should be kept at 3%. Essential Oils are very strong and potent and should be used sparingly. Please maintain caution on usage.
You can also find us at farmers markets in different cities, at The Earth Collective by Meenu Nageshwaran in New Delhi, at Luke Coutinho's Farmers Markets in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Shop for all products from Meraki Essentials here
Should you need any further assistance on usage and finding the right essential oil for yourself feel free to reach out to us on email@example.com or reach out to us on +91 95990 80825.