Fresh, sweet, spicy, anisic and earthy aroma is familiar to most due its use as a mouth freshener and for digestive aid. Very few people know about the relief one can get by applying fennel essential oil on their abdomen when feeling any kind of discomfort such as cramps, bloating, gas etc. It is a must have at home to help ease any such gut based issues. Its beautiful aroma also helps get past feelings of being stagnant or aloof and it is known to help with most past creative blocks.
- Soothes Digestive Discomfort – Fennel Essential Oil is a fantastic addition to your belly rub oil. Usage after a big meal helps soothe cramps, pain, bloating etc.
- Provides Relief in PMS – Fennel Essential oil is very helpful in soothing PMS cramps and bloating when applied on abdomen. P.S. If you have heavy bleeding, use Cypress Essential Oil instead.
- Supports Hormonal Health & Reduces Water Retention – Due to its diuretic nature, it is helpful in reducing water retention and reducing discomfort due to hormone caused fluid retention in the body.
- Promotes Healthy Respiration – Diffusing Fennel essential oil helps maintain a healthy respiratory system, helps decongest nasal passage as well as soothes spasmodic cough.
- Reduces Mental Fatigue – Its fresh and crisp aroma helps reduce mental fatigue and energises the mind.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF FENNEL ESSENTIAL OIL
Fennel essential oil is believed to make one wiser, courageous, strengthen memory and help people realise their spiritual power. It is known to help raise one’s awareness with the right intentions when using the plant. Fennel has also been used to ward off negativity and bad spirits traditionally. This essential oil gives us courage to look at part of ourselves that lack self love and gently teaches us to change our ways. It is used to balance the heart and solar plexus chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Green
- Perfumery Note – Top
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – Sweet fennel oil is non-toxic and non-sensitizing. May cause mild skin irritation. Sweet fennel is often contraindicated during pregnancy, for breast-feeding mothers, and in cases of epilepsy and estrogen-linked cancers. Do not take sweet fennel essential oil internally.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc