Cypress essential oil has a woody, fresh, smoky and balsamic aroma that can provide emotional support through tough times. It assists in getting through grief, trauma and big changes in life. Apart from this Cypress essential oil is used to promote circulation in the body, soothe menstrual cramping, bodily stiffness and better breathing.
- Promotes Circulation, Provides Relief in Varicose Veins – Due to its anti-inflammatory, anti- spasmodic, decongestant and diuretic properties it is very efficient in promoting circulation and provides relief in varicose veins.
- Comforts Menstrual Cramps – Cypress essential oil in often used in blends to comfort and alleviate menstrual cramps along with Geranium.
- Supports Healthy Respiration – When inhaled or applied it helps breathe deep and provides relief when dealing with spasmodic cough.
- Comforts Painful Muscles & Joints – Due to its pain relieving, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties, Cypress Essential Oil is also a great addition to your pain-relieving massage oil. It is also known to be helpful for restless leg syndrome.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL
Apart from its obvious ability to help ground energies, this essential oil is known to help in the process of grief the loss of a loved one. It is great oil to use when one is feeling stuck or stagnant. It helps us let go and helps us trust the process and path of life again. Cypress Essential Oil is used to balance the energies of the third eye, heart and root chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Woody
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency – Thin
- Colour – Colourless
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety – For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene & Linalool.
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc