Grape seed oil is pressed from the seeds of grapes, and is thus an abundant by-product of wine making
. Unrefined grapeseed oil is green in colour. Grapeseed oil which is NOT deodorized may give out a strong acidic wine-like smell (it's NOT rancid) and it dissipates easily.
Grapeseed Oil is completely hit with a whole lot of hollywood celebrities like Emma Stone & Megan Fox!
Grape seed oil is rich in vitamins D,C,& E. The carrier oil contains beta-carotene, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid. The oil is mostly beneficial for sensitive, mature, and oily skin types, due to the essential fatty acids, and vitamins it contains. Grape seed oil is non-comedogenic, and is easily absorbed into the skin without leaving an oily residue. The natural astringent and antioxidant properties assist in the prevention of free radicals, while improving the overall elasticity of the skin.
- • Get soft and supple skin
• Keep skin hydrated, fresh and smooth
• Prevent pigmentation, acne, scars, psoriasis, sunburns and stretch marks
• Keep hair and nails moisturized
• Reduce wrinkles and puffiness
• Relieve aches, pains and muscle sores
• Keep skin and pores clear and unblocked
• Clear dark circles
• Conditioning Hair
• Reduce hair loss
• Prevents aging
• It is good for massage for cardiovascular health
• It prevents cognitive decline