Nutmeg has a very fresh, warm, woody, spicy and penetrating aroma that helps invigorate and stimulate the mind along with having a hypnotic effect on the mind. Nutmeg Essential Oil has recently become a hot favorite due to its ability to soothe pain and reduce swelling.
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation – Nutmeg Essential Oil has potent analgesic, anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory properties that make it a favorite when dealing with any type of body pain.
- Supports Healthy Digestion – Nutmeg has been used in traditional medicine as a remedy for digestive issues, for stimulating appetite and soothing flatulence, spasms and vomiting. When using the essential oil you need to dilute Nutmeg Essential Oil in no more than 1% dilution in a base oil and apply liberally on the abdomen for relief.
- Promotes Restful Sleep – Some of Nutmeg’s components are known to have sedative properties, when diffused it calms the mind and helps in creating a relaxing atmosphere that leads to restful sleep.
- Uplifts Mind & Promotes Imagination – This beautiful plant was even used by Nostradamus to enter deep trances and prophetic dreams. Its subtle yet piercing qualities can help uplift the mind and enhance imagination.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF NUTMEG ESSENTIAL OIL
Nutmeg Essential Oil is believed to be a sort of mystical spice that possessed aphrodisiac and hypnotic powers that bring good fortune to all those who use it. It is used to balance the root and crown chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Spicy
- Perfumery Note –Middle to Top
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc