Tea Tree has a very distinctive, fresh, sharp and herbaceous aroma that helps build confidence, strength, uplifts the spirit and combats feelings of victimization. It is well known for its antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and immune stimulating properties. Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the most well-known essential oils for cleansing and purifying.
- Fights Infection – Tea Tree Essential Oil is one of the best oils to combat bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Due to which it supports a healthy immune.
- Fights Acne and Dandruff – Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, its very effective in reducing acne and dandruff. It should be blended into a base oil or aloe vera when applying on affected area.
- It’s a Potent Airborne Antimicrobial – Tea Tree works as a fantastic aerial antiseptic and fights against a large spectrum of microorganisms, therefore making it a great choice for diffusion.
- Boosts Respiratory Health – Most respiratory conditions can benefit dramatically from this essential oil. It provides temporary relief to conditions such as flu, sinusitis and mucus congestion. You could add a few drops to the cotton wick in an inhaler or add a drop into a basin of warm water and use for steaming.
- Soothes Cold Sores, Rashes and Insect Bites – Tea Tree Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic properties due to which it soothes skin worries.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
Tea Tree essential oil is used for cleansing and protection, it is particularly helpful in warding off negative and stagnant energy. Tea Tree Essential Oil is used best for balancing the throat chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note –Middle to Top
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc