Rosemary Essential Oil has a herbal, woody, fresh, camphor like aroma that has a strong character and presence. It awakens the senses and sharpens the mind due to which it has been used throughout history for concentration, mental stimulation ad clarity. Rosemary essential oil is most popularly used for reducing hair fall and stimulating hair growth. It is also very effective in easing soreness in the body and promotes strength.
- Soothes Mental Fatigues & Induces Focus – Rosemary Essential Oil is a stimulant by nature and it helps increase alertness, clarity & concentration. It helps reduce fogginess, confusion and tiredness.
- Relieves Sore Muscles & Joints – Rosemary Essential Oil has pain relieving, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic properties and it promotes circulation. It is fantastic choice to add to your massage oils specifically for painful muscles & joints.
- Relieves Respiratory Congestion – Rosemary essential oil is an amazing decongestant and helps boost respiratory health.
- Regenerates Skin & Stimulates Scalp – Rosemary Essential Oil acts like a tonic and helps regenerate & rejuvenate skin. It is also great for promoting hair health, it boosts hair growth and reduces hair fall. It helps clear hair follicles of any sediments and it stimulates hair follicles.
- Relieves Stress – Rosemary Essential Oil is fantastic to help relieve stress, anxiety and it induces a sense of clarity.
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
Rosemary Essential Oil helps cleanses spaces & energy alike, it helps in healing & raising our vibrations and connecting us to higher consciousness. This essential oil helps us get in touch with our intuition and can be restorative for the body, mind & spirit. It helps in diving into the deep now and move away from past traumas. Rosemary Essential Oil helps balance the third eye and crown chakra.
- Fragrance Family – Herbal
- Perfumery Note – Middle
- Consistency - Thin
- Colour – Clear to pale yellow
- Shelf Life – 5 years from the date of packaging
- Safety –
Blends well with
LAVENDER. GERANIUM. etc